The Portsea Running Festival will bring together runners from the Peninsula on the 18th November 2017 for an undulating 10km or half marathon. A mixed trail event with road, gravel tracks and maybe the odd step or two and sand.
- 5km (11 years upwards) $30 - 1 lap
- 10km (15 years upwards) $45 - 1 lap
- Half Marathon (17 years upwards) $60 - 2 laps
No additional booking fees applied at the end of transaction
- Bespoke Medal to all finishers
- Hydration and water stations every 5km
- Music, food and good times at this beautiful coastal venue
- Great Prizes
- Ozzie Themed fancy dress (optional!)
- Grab your running club friends or work colleagues and make it your Christmas party!
- Sprint-RX Roller Racing Competition on site. Availible for corporate events, parties, weddings etc. Check them out here
Social Media Links
Location: Point Napean National Park. The park is located at the very tip of the Mornington Peninsula, with outstanding coastal scenery and panoramic views of Bass Strait, the Rip and Port Phillip Bay.
Point Nepean is truly one of Victoria's beautiful natural landscapes. A special place with so much to see and discover.
It has a rich history and played an important role in shaping the early settlement, quarantine and defence of Victoria.
Spend a day exploring the coastline, tunnels and military history before running a 5km, 10km or half marathon late afternoon.
You can change distances closer to the event with no booking fee and transfer your number to a friend for a small admin fee.